1. No current-issue federal badges may be sold or traded at the show, regardless of authenticity. Commemorative issues, such as millennium or inaugural badges, are permitted.
2. Current-issue federal badges may not be displayed unless accompanied by a letter from an authority of the issuing agency that gives express written consent allowing the display holder to do so. This letter must be printed on official agency letterhead and signed.
3. The sale of any reproduction badge is prohibited.
4. This show is open to any and all collectors. Law enforcement identifications will not be checked at the door, and are not necessary for entry into the show. It is advisable to limit the sale of any badge to known collectors and/or law enforcement officials. None of us want any headache involved with selling a police badge to an unknown civilian, member of the media, etc. This will be the responsibility of each table holder and not of the show or show host.
5. Department-issued identification cards may be displayed, but the sale and/or trading of these items is prohibited.
6. At nearly every show, there tend to be one or two thefts. Please know who you are dealing with and do not allow items to leave your tables. Try to deal with one or two collectors at any given time and make others wait. Ultimately, any theft from your table is your loss.
7. The show host is a sworn law-enforcement officer with jurisdiction over the show site. Please report any thefts and/or suspicious activity to him directly.
8. The show host is not responsible for the loss or theft of any item. He is also not responsible for the unauthorized or ill-advised sale of any item to anyone at the show; including but not limited to a non-LEO collector who uses any item for illegal activities; or any member of the media. The show host will also assist any law enforcement officer conducting an investigation into potential illegal acts regarding the sale, transfer and/or manufacture of counterfeit or stolen memorabilia.
ANY VIOLATIONS OF THESE POLICIES MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE SHOW AND/OR FORFEITURE OF ANY TABLE(S) AND THE FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THEM WITHOUT REFUND.